Friday, May 19, 2006

Edwin A. Rivera - Co-chairman Reunion Committee

I would like to personally thank all of those whom I didn't have the opportunity to say thank you to on friday and saturday. As I mentioned at the meeting last night, there were at least 100 people in volunteer roles at any one time during the day event. It really helped me to have so many volunteers all over the place so I could concentrate on making sure things were going as they should in different parts of the school.

The experience of being in the executive was a first for me. I can count a few dissappointments (mostly personal) and numerous times of satisfaction of a job well done by the executive and so many others who helped.
Again, thank you and I hope I cross paths with many of you in the future.

Lastly, I want to make it clear that a crutial reason for this event being so successful was the decision by the excutive to have co-chairs. ESPECIALLY BECAUSE THIS BROUGHT ON THE LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE OF MR. JIM MORACHE. BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT THIS REUNION WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SUCH A SUCCESS IF IT WASN'T FOR THE STRUCTURE THAT WE HAD IN THE EXECUTIVE FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS.
I REALLY MEAN WHAT I SAID AT THE EVENING EVENT ABOUT JIM, HE WAS THE ENGINE OF THE STEERING COMMITTEE. MAKE SURE THAT WHEN YOU ARE IN CONTACT WITH HIM, YOU LET HIM KNOW HOW GREATFUL YOU ARE FOR HIM STEPPING UP AS HE DID.

God Bless!

Edwin A. Rivera '91

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home